Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Welcome to Preschool...hang on sometimes it's a wild ride
I am creating this blog to keep parents, friends and families of my students up to date on what is going on in our corner of the world that we call preschool at Newstart. I hope that you find this years stories full of love, full of exploration, full of innocence and full of an exciting world through the eyes of young children. Feel free to leave comments, ask questions, laugh, smile, and even sometimes possibly cry.
I'm excited to start another school year, I am ready to paint and sing and read and play. Anxious to start that first story, first art project, first poem...to count little buttons, to sing the days of the week song and to go out for recess. I'm excited to hear about summer vacations, puppies, and the pretty flowers someone saw on their way to school. I'm ready for a year full of energy and adventure.
I challenge you to live this school year through the eyes of a 4 or 5 year old. You will learn, you will be rejuvinated, and you will thank God for all the miracles in your life.
Sit back and enjoy, and welcome to the world of preschool.

No comments:

Mrs. Ang's Preschool

About Me

I am just a regular person, working a job, going to grad school and trying to raise a family in the process. Teaching is my passion and I love that I can touch the lives of students every day.