Sunday, August 24, 2008

Stay and Play days

A huge thank you to all that came to the parent orientation and the stay and play days this past week. I am so excited to get this preschool year started--and I think all the kids that I met the last few days are too.

I had so much fun seeing what the kids chose to play with in the classroom. I loved that the boys had so much fun in the blocks and the rescue heros centers, (isn't that an awesome addition to our classroom? Thanks so much Brooke!) and the girls had a blast with the new kitchen center and the princess dress-up clothes. I can't wait to see what they choose to play with this week.

Also a giant thank you to all the parents that commented on the "new" classroom. I greatly appreciate your feedback on the room. I dedicated a lot of time and energy into choosing a new paint color, setting the room up, and getting "new" toys in the room. I love that the hardwork paid off with all of your wonderful comments--this is going to be a GREAT school year.

No comments:

Mrs. Ang's Preschool

About Me

I am just a regular person, working a job, going to grad school and trying to raise a family in the process. Teaching is my passion and I love that I can touch the lives of students every day.